High Quality Training
- FBAC – Our Family Business Advisor Core Training is designed to help professional advisors explore the unique features of the family business and learn how, in our various roles, we can assist the family to become more engaged and equipped to build value, meet the challenges of both business and family and create a sustainable business for the future. Check out our upcoming FBA Core Trainings – register today!
- Advisors Boot Camp – Galliard offers an annual Advisors Boot Camp, where advisors can explore issues directly related to some of the most challenging aspects of working with the family business – conflict, family dynamics, family systems and governance.
- Resource Library – Check out the Resource Library for articles, videos and tips from leading family business experts. A full suite of programs, materials and tools are available to members. A selection of materials is available to visitors.
- Member Directory – Visit the Member Directory to see a list of our members, certified advisors and trained advisors, both nationally and internationally.
- Certification – many of our advisors strive to become certified in the Galliard methodology. Certification requires completion of the Core Training, successful completion of the online knowledge assessment, the design and completion of a project and the submission of a written case study. If any advisor is interested in becoming certified, you are encouraged to contact the Galliard team for more information – or attend a workshop near you!
Your training is worth multiples of the price of admission. My clients will benefit immediately. Thanks again!
Paul Svendsen CPA/PFS ABV CVA, Axia Evaluation