National Gathering Materials
Some presenters have provided materials in advance while others will bring items to the session. We hope you’ll enjoy being able to download and review a few of the things we’ll be looking at next week using the links provided here.
Success Panel One: The Art of Marketing, Making Connections and Building the Bond
- Risk Management & Exit Planning Checklist — Tom Pryor, ICMS, Inc.
Breakout 1: “I Want Out” Options for Assisting an Owner to Sell
- Understanding ESOPs — Michael Golden, SES Advisors
- The Inevitabilities Whitepaper — Keven Prather, Skylight Financial Group
- Exit Planning for Business Owners (ppt slides) and Mass Mutual Survey — Keven Prather, Skylight Financial Group
- Virtual Message from Business Transition Academy — Jane Johnson and Kathleen Richardson-Mauro, Business Transition Academy
- Book Chapter from “Cashing Out of Your Business”— by Jane Johnson and Kathleen Richardson-Mauro
Breakout 2: “Who’s got the money?” Access to Capital
- Sources of Capital — Arnie Hendricks, Financial Management Resources
- Succession Planning Through The Eyes Of A Community Banker — Rick Bastian, Blackhawk Bank
Breakout 3: “What Really Works in the World of Sales and Relationship Marketing?”
- Building a Sales Plan — Bill Branson, Strategic Business Architects
- What Really Works in the World of Sales and Relationship Marketing — Tony Richards, Impact Dakota
- Growth: New Business Development — Gary Keiper, Rockford Bank and Trust Company
Success Panel Two: Spreading the word – Strategic Partnerships that Build Momentum!
- Top Ten Mistakes Business Coaches Make — Jon Denney, PBCA (Professional Business Coaches Alliance)